At Long Last...

While Instagram has served as a wonderful place for me to express myself and share my blossoming "passion for fashion", it seems I have more to say than one can fit in a single caption.

The idea of keeping up with a blog has intimidated me for a long time. What would the theme be? How much do I really have to say about fashion? Can I talk about other things besides fashion? Then I realized that it doesn't matter because the only person who currently follows this blog is me!

At any rate, let this serve as an outlet for creative expression, a window into my thought process (brace yourself), and an extension of the very things that make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoned Chicken Recipe #ShakeYourRanch

Grad School: A Guide for Beginners